Makes: 4 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Recipe Note: Gluten Free, Vegetarian Friendly, Keto Friendly
- Make it Paleo and/or Whole30: use ghee instead of butter and skip the blue cheese
¼ cup unsalted butter
½ cup Frank’s red hot sauce
2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon Worcestershire or liquid aminos
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
2 cauliflower heads, trimmed and cut into 1-inch thick slices
½ cup thinly sliced celery
¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
1 tablespoon chopped chives
Sir Kensington’s Classic Ranch
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Off heat, stir in hot sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire, and garlic powder; season with salt and pepper.
- Brush buffalo sauce on both sides of each cauliflower slice.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high. Brush grill gate with oil. Grill cauliflower steaks until charred and fork-tender, 5–7 minutes per side, basting with additional sauce occasionally.
- Arrange cauliflower steaks on a platter, top with celery, blue cheese, and chives. Drizzle Sir Kensington’s Classic Ranch over top and serve.