Makes: 2-4 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- Make it Gluten Free: use gluten-free naan bread
2 large Tandoori naan flatbreads
Olive oil, for drizzling
½ cup pizza sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
½ cup pitted/halved green olives
¼ cup pepperoni slices
2 teaspoons dried oregano, divided
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
Sir Kensington’s Chile Lime Crema
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Lay both naan bread pieces on foil and brush with olive oil.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over naan bread. Then sprinkle an even amount of cheese on top of naan breads. Add olives and pepperoni slices.
- Sprinkle oregano and crushed red pepper flakes on top, if desired.
- Bake pizzas for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and naan bread is golden brown.
- Slice and drizzle pizzas with Sir Kensington’s Chile Lime Crema.