Makes: 6 servings (6 zucchini boats)
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
1 tablespoon olive oil
12 ounces ground turkey (93% lean)
1 yellow onion, diced
2 teaspoons chili powder
2 teaspoons dried oregano
2 teaspoons ground cumin
2 teaspoons minced garlic
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
½ cup frozen corn
¼ cup chopped cilantro
¼ cup Sir Kensington’s Classic Mayonnaise
3 large zucchini
2 tablespoons Sir Kensington’s Chipotle Mayonnaise, plus more for serving
¾ cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 400ºF with rack set in middle position.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium. Add turkey and onion and cook, crushing, until cooked through, 10 minutes.
- Stir in chili powder, oregano, cumin, garlic, and salt; cook 1 minute. Add beans and corn and cook until corn is warmed through. Off heat, stir in cilantro and mayonnaise.
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, scoop out centers of zucchini halves to form “boats.” Arrange zucchini boats in a 9x13-inch baking dish, spread 1 teaspoon Chipotle
- Mayo down the center of each boat. Divide turkey filling between boats, mounding to fill them. Sprinkle cheese over filling.
- Bake zucchini boats until a sharp knife easily slides through zucchini and the cheese is golden brown and bubbly, 20–25 minutes.
- Serve with more Chipotle Mayo.